Lakitu - Mario World Lakitu - Mario World

Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Thoughts on New Super Luigi U (Plus a Very Special Announcement!)

So let's start this post off with a very exciting subject that will make this blog way easier to write for me. So if you remember my birthday post I never mentioned any presents that I got. So let me show you a picture of a present I got:
 
The present.

Well, the picture isn't that great, but you can sort of tell it's a black Wii. However, it's not. It's a Wii U! I got one! So now I can do better posts and explain my thoughts on new and new-ish games! Let's start!
 
So I'm starting off with probably my favorite Wii U game: New Super Luigi U. This game has challenging levels, a very strict time limit and my second favorite character in the Mario series (1. Petey Piranha 2. Nabbit 3. King Boo) as a playable character for free ( Nabbit was downloadable in Mario Golf: World Tour. You had to pay to unlock him along with Toadette, Rosalina and Gold Mario)! This game is just awesome.
 
Another thing I like about this game is the secrets. I think it's cool to add secret Luigis to every level and have secret levels (like most games, really). The only bad secret: The secret ending was terrible.
 
I'm sorry I cant's find a picture of it, but you guys might know that you can play as Nabbit by holding ZL while selecting a level. If you complete the last level as Nabbit, you get a secret ending. What is it? The same ending with Nabbit hiding in the top right corner. It's pretty dumb, but trust me: it's way easier to play as Nabbit. You can't get hurt, you can only die from falling into a pit, being crushed or being burnt and every item you collect turns into 1-ups at the end.
 
So that's my review of New Super Luigi U. Sure, I'm pretty late to review this, but it was still fun to do and I hope you guys like it. Also, now I'm even more excited about the Wii U, even though I've had it for eight days! Have fun playing this game and celebrating a late year of Luigi!
 
However, don't spend all your time playing! Keep checking my blog for more awesome Mario content!

No comments:

Post a Comment